Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mets Rotation Struggles Continue

Ok so I am a New York Mets fan and this afternoon I watched them get swept by the Florida Marlins. I just cant understand how the starting pitchers consistently cant make it past the 4th or 5th inning. YOUR A STARTER NOT A RELIEVER. With that being said it is still early so im not panicking but im very troubled. The only good thing ive seen is the offense is getting going a little bit the past two games. A little off topic note here, i have been trying to find some ways to make a little money online on the weekends and i signed up at cashcrate. So far I made $6.00 today lol but hey better than nothing. If your interested sign up under my name you just take free surveys or sign up for free offers and earn a little cash:
http://www.cashcrate.com/1320106

No comments:

Post a Comment